Take a break from your busy city lifestyle and book a stay at Nana's Farm, a privately owned country guesthouse conveniently located in Amadeo, Cavite, just outside Tagaytay City.
Ideal for couples, small families, or small groups of friends looking for an alternative stay to the usual hotels, resorts, and condominium stays in Metro Tagaytay, our private suite at Nana's Farm comfortably accommodates up to four (4) guests, and you have the entire second level to yourselves for the duration of your stay.
We run the country guesthouse ourselves, and we've put in a number of amenities to make your visit more relaxing, comfortable, and enjoyable.
- -- Large-screen smart TV with cable; plays Netflix, or connects to your laptop via an HDMI cable
- -- Your own wi-fi connection.
- -- Bedroom: air-conditioning (not that you really need it in Tagaytay!), a queen-sized bed and study table.
- -- A kitchenette with a small fridge, a microwave, oven toaster, and electric kettle
- -- A stove setup (with some locally-grown coffee beans) to grind and brew your own fresh coffee.
- -- A veranda looking out at the grounds below
- -- Your own toilet and bath with hot water and a bathtub
Nana's Farm is just 5 minutes away from the busiest parts of Tagaytay City, and while our guests usually have their itineraries set, we'll be happy to make our recommendations on where to eat or what to do in and around Metro Tagaytay.
For special requests-- if you require transportation, a bouquet of roses, a hair and makeup artist, or a private tour around the neighborhood-- please do not hesitate to let us know.
Most Recent Guest Reviews
Pictures are accurate. Love the farm, suite with Netflix and tub and breakfast pantry with coffee and pandesal.
It was the perfect and most private abode near Tagaytay for our honeymoon!
Perfect weekend getaway in Tagaytay. Clean and modern house with a Filipino touch. Odessa has been very helpful and attentive throughout the stay. Highly recommended if you're looking for a tranquil break away from the city.
The breezy weather, paired with the cozy and homey suite, was perfect for our time away from the hustle and bustle of the city. It was nice that they had all the essentials, plus some bread and even Netflix. Wish we could've stayed longer.
Very nice place and we loved it so much! Feels very relaxing and homey. Hope we could stay longer! 🙂
Excellent value for money. Just the perfect place we were looking for. Thank you for the great service.
Extraordinary experience! If you're going to book the property make sure to book it for at least 2-3 nights. One night is not enough! Very accommodating staff and the ambiance is to die for. Will definitely come back to this place.
We especially enjoyed the board games available which served as the bonding activity for the four of us. And, of course, the bath tub is wonderful especially for the kids!
Pretty chill and relaxed place. You'd really just want to lounge around and enjoy the province-y ambience. Had a great time!
How To Book a Stay at Nana's Farm
You can book a stay at Nana's Farm via Airbnb. Here, you'll be able to check for availability, more information about our country guesthouse, and read what our other guests have to say about their recent stay.
Alternately, you can also get in touch with our team:
Nana’s Farm PH
#25 Brgy. Loma, Crisanto de los Reyes Avenue (Tagaytay-Amadeo Road),
Amadeo, Cavite 4119
+63 999 888.6363
+63 46 483.1483
You may also contact us here for inquiries and bookings.
How To Get To Nana's Farm
Best way to find us is via the Waze app– just type in Nana’s Farm PH, and you’re all set!
Nana’s Farm on Social Media
Nana's Farm on Google Maps
- For a High Quality Relaxing Stay
- It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas at Nana’s Farm
- Watch Netflix at Nana’s Farm
- Strong Staycation Game
- The Supermoon Seen From Nana’s Farm
- Review From Our Guest at Nana’s Farm Last Night
- Perfect for Relaxation!
- Naturally Grown Chickens For Your Tinola
- Enjoy a Freshly Picked Guyabano
- Give Her Flowers at Nana’s Farm
- Calling All Tagaytay Wedding Suppliers
- Surprisingly Good: the Pancit Canton at MushroomBurger
- Gather The Girls and Spread The Love
- Ed & Daisy Lechon For Your Tagaytay Wedding
- Creamy Risotto with Smoked Salmon and Asparagus
- Garden Weddings at Hillcreek Gardens
- Hot Soup at Soga Miga
- Alta Veranda de Tibig in Silang, Cavite
- Hotels and Bed & Breakfasts in Metro Tagaytay
- Pepper Lunch’s Lamb Pepper Rice